A short Introduction of Healing Door
AT “Healing Door”, WE ARE DEDICATED TO ONE THING: helping you overcome addiction for good. Part of what makes this possible is the “Healing Door’s” environment. Every detail has been taken into account to give you the stability and comfort to help you free yourself from addiction and rebuild your life without drugs.
Our center welcomes patients from all over Pakistan. Our center is situated in Bani Gala, Islamabad. Near the foot hills of Bani Gala. It is in this ideal setting that we offer one-on-one care and personalized service through every phase of our uniquely effective program: from the specially-designed withdrawal spaces which offer the greatest possible comfort in this often uncomfortable time, with state-of-the-art exercise & Highly trained & qualified staff efforts to help you eliminate drug cravings.
“Healing Door” rooms are designed according to their need for a successful and drug-free life. Audiovisual displays provide instructional graphics to help patients succeed throughout the detox program.
Our guest rooms provide the rest that is an essential part of the program. Nutritious dining helps speed recovery and repair. Quiet lounges and vistas provide a calming, stress-free environment where you can focus on your rehabilitation. Every amenity is designed with complete and lasting success in mind.
Our Vision, Mission & Values
We are committed to help individuals, communities and families achieve freedom from addiction and our mission to do this is clear.
We walk alongside our clients on their journey; understanding their past and working together to build a new future – transforming lives and sustaining recovery for everyone we support. Healing Door is founded on core values and we work hard to ensure these remain at the heart of everything we do with our clients, our staff and our partners.
At The Healing Door, we know exactly what you are going through. We have a comprehensive understanding of all facets of addiction, from the physical, to the spiritual. We treat our patients by building rapport with them and their families, helping them find a new way of life with empathy, understanding, and compassion.
We strive to be the most credible in our industry. We are a specialized hospital and addiction treatment facility. All of our clinical staff are registered and trained to the highest levels.
We respond to requests for treatment without hesitation. We understand that the window for acceptance of treatment can be small. We’ll work with you quickly to get a patient into recovery.
We believe that an inclusive approach offers the best chance of success. Addiction is a lonely and daunting struggle. We include all patients in group activities, treating all facets of addiction.
We understand that treatment is a lifelong process. From the first 28 days of detox, to years down the track, we offer patients ongoing support, and the freedom to remain free from relapse.
- We work hard to treat people with kindness, privacy, dignity and respect
- We look out for others, even when it isn’t our job to do so
- We respect and support client’s to make informed choices about their life
- We value and respect the contribution that families and friends make to our client’s recovery
- We Never give up and work hard to find a solution
- We are driven and never see anyone as a lost cause
- We are passionate and always go the extra mile for our clients, colleagues and partners
- We treat the whole person; mind, body and soul to achieve a healthy recovery
- We recognise that one size doesn’t fit all and there is no “right” answer to achieve recovery
- We are committed to involving and supporting the “whole family” in our work
- We do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it;
- We take our responsibilities for excellent services seriously & remain committed to learning and improving
- We will push the limits, but respect boundaries
- We uphold professional conduct in all we do and maintain discreet care for our clients
- We are always willing to listen to clients, colleagues and others. We embrace change, not fear it
- We work hard to reduce the barriers that prevent recovery for our clients
- We are not afraid to challenge discrimination or poor behaviour in our colleagues, clients or others