What Is Addiction Rehab?
Rehabs are structured treatment programs aimed at helping those struggling with addiction. Substance use disorders (SUDs) are complex problems and there are various types of treatment programs available to help. Rehab can help those with SUDs work toward a healthy, happy, and sober lifestyle.
What Is Detox?
An important early part of many addiction rehab efforts is detox. During detox, the body rids itself of the toxic influences of drugs or alcohol., While the detox experience will vary greatly based on the specific type and frequency of substance used, many substance withdrawal syndromes can be unpleasant, if not dangerous.Proper treatment in a medically supervised detox program can alleviate the discomfort and mitigate some of the risks associated with withdrawal.
What Is Aftercare?
As a person progresses with recovery and nears the end of a rehab treatment program, staff will work with the patient to develop an appropriate aftercare plan. This may include some combination of support groups, ongoing therapy, and sober living arrangements, if needed.
What is in-patient treatment program at Healing DOOR ?
In-patient recovery programs, also known as residential treatment, require patients to admit themselves into a controlled environment to overcome their addiction. The patients in an in-patient treatment stays at clinic with 24 hours routine, medical and psychological or emotional support.
- Finding out what personal items are allowed in a residential treatment.
- The Successful inpatient clinics or rehabs knows that the involvement of family is crucial to recovery. Family members are supposed to contact loved ones in residential treatment to provide an emotional support, motivation and encouragement.
- When it comes to how and how often residents can communicate with their loved ones?.HDRC – Healing Door Rehab provide counseling for the family of the individual in treatment.
- At HDRC , residents are able to completely focus on getting well and sober without the distractions of the everyday life or stressors. Each day in residential treatment is scheduled for Psychologists, therapists counselors, and psychiatrists meet with patients individually and in group settings to guide inpatient recovery program.
- The first step at HDRC in residential treatment is medically assisted detoxification, Physicians and addiction specialists monitor patients’ vital signs while the drugs are detoxifying from the system. The Drug cravings are common during the detox and can be difficult to overcome, often leading to relapse. Continues medical care provided during inpatient treatment helps to guard against the relapse. Our consultants provide necessary medicine and medical expertise to manage the cravings and withdrawals.
The brain chemistry and chemical hormones reacts differently to different addictive substances over the time and the course of the frequent drug abuse. The Withdrawal symptoms aren’t pleasant for any drug, but drugs should never be quit without proper medical supervision. Some withdrawals can be life threatening and fatal. The withdrawals of Lethal are linked to drugs like synthetic Opiates, Benzodiazepines, alcohol, and Heroin/morphine. During residential treatment at Healing door rehab, patients have access to 24-hour medical attention. This attention can mean the difference between relapse and recovery. For further facilitation contact us HDRC – Healing Door Rehab Center Islamabad 03149922547.
How long is inpatient rehab?
Our facility offers varying lengths for inpatient rehab. Length of stay depends on client needs determined by our treatment team.
What is the Duration of treatment at Healing Door ?
At Healing Door we deal with dual diagnostics. In dual diagnostics we treat substance use Disorder as well as co-morbid condition i-e psychological disorders. Some time the emotional issues can be the root cause of addiction hence a patient diagnosed with SUDs should be in residential treatment for approximately 90 days to 120 days depending on the mental status examination of the patient. In case of any co-morbidities i-e any other mental health disorder its depends on the client prognosis.
Does Healing door offer any out-door treatment ?
Yes at Healing door our consultant psychologist, psychiatrist, family physicians, senior medical officers offer oudoor treatment as well which include medication and weekly bases outdoor therapy sessions.
When should family visit to see their loved one?
At Healing Door we don’t treat only the patient who is suffering from drug addiction or mental health but we do offer counseling sessions for family as addiction is a family disease so the involvement of family in the treatment is as important as like the treatment of patient.
Does Team Healing Door pick patients from home?
Yes our well trained professional and experienced team pick up patients on crises intervention as mentally ill people and drug addicts don’t have insight regarding his sufferings so upto much extent it’s the responsibility of the family to save his loved one and help Team Healing Door to pick the patient on “ crises intervention”.